from russian tuning magazine - looking for good lt cars

Welcome to Mitsubishi Club Lithuania, this forum is for non-lithuanian speaking people
dsm-poloz
Dalyvis
PranešimaiCOLON 3
UžsiregistravoCOLON 2008 02 12, 23:34
AutomobilisCOLON MMC Eclipse
MiestasCOLON LTU

from russian tuning magazine - looking for good lt cars

Neperskaitytas pranešimas dsm-poloz » 2008 02 12, 23:47

Hello, guys. My name is Roman, i'm working for russian tuning mag "Forsage".

I'm also member of russian DSM club, driving 2G (found this forum from a homepage link of some lithuanian guy who has registrated on our forum).

So I'm going to Vilnius in march (29feb-3mar) for holidays and would like to find some well-tuning cars to make photos and write stories of them - for the magazine.

So, guys, if you interesting and have mad cars (styling or engine), let me know! :) I already contacted to GroundZero guys but they aren't sure if they able to finish current project until I come. I will able to check this topic from time to time, or you can mail me at [email protected].

By the way, here is my homepage with cars photos I've made, enjoy - http://www.nice-cars.ru.

Vartotojo avataras
Matosas
Garbės narys
PranešimaiCOLON 14583
UžsiregistravoCOLON 2004 08 16, 03:00
AutomobilisCOLON Ealge Talon TSI AWD
MiestasCOLON Sostinė
CONTACTCOLON

Re: from russian tuning magazine - looking for good lt cars

Neperskaitytas pranešimas Matosas » 2008 02 13, 08:30

Hello Roman, it's nice to see you here

Our club have some nice cars, but I couldn't say they are tunned, more performed (you can check it here nariai ). Also some of them at this moment are rebuildible, but I hope they will be completed till you come to Lithuania and we with pleasure could meet for photo session.

p.s. also we have some good looking cars in our forum (check it here forumas/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4311&start=0 )
1G GS '93 (SOLD, gone to LV)
1G GST '90 (SOLD, gone to LV)
2G TSI (SOLD, gone to Jarka)
2G TSI AWD 1G 7 bolt SWAP nuo meilės iki neapykantos-vienas žingsnis

Nusipirk mitsubishi, įrodyk kad vyras esi
Paveikslėlis

Vartotojo avataras
Mantas
Garbės narys
PranešimaiCOLON 6487
UžsiregistravoCOLON 2006 06 19, 10:30
AutomobilisCOLON Honda S2000 + MB W140
MiestasCOLON Kaunas

Neperskaitytas pranešimas Mantas » 2008 02 13, 14:32

Hi Roman,

to tell you the truth majority of our club/forum members are not big fans of fancy fiberglass spoilers, bumbers, sideskirts or grills. Most of us like "clean" cars. I hope you'll still find some interesting material for your photoshoot in the topic that Matosas mentioned.
Didelio vaiko dideli žaislai:
Honda S2000 AP2 (summer FUN)
Mercedes Benz S-Class W140 (daily VIP)
BMW [e36] 328i coupe (trackday)

dsm-poloz
Dalyvis
PranešimaiCOLON 3
MiestasCOLON LTU

Neperskaitytas pranešimas dsm-poloz » 2008 02 13, 20:57

Yeah, I've watched the galleries and see there are just "clean" cars with not much tuning. It's not a problem, I hope I'll find something for me. Do you know some websites of street racing in LT maybe?

Vartotojo avataras
Dzhedaj
Garbės narys
PranešimaiCOLON 15290
UžsiregistravoCOLON 2004 08 12, 03:00
AutomobilisCOLON Hyundai i30N Performance
SkypeCOLON dzhedajus
MiestasCOLON Kaunas

Neperskaitytas pranešimas Dzhedaj » 2008 02 13, 21:13

'92 Colt GTI
'94 Galant V6 4x4
'01 Galant V6 Avance

Hyundai i30N Performance

dsm-poloz
Dalyvis
PranešimaiCOLON 3
MiestasCOLON LTU

Neperskaitytas pranešimas dsm-poloz » 2008 02 14, 18:01

thaks alot! that's all I need

Vartotojo avataras
LtuDsm
Dalyvis
PranešimaiCOLON 461
UžsiregistravoCOLON 2005 09 09, 06:26
AutomobilisCOLON 1G Eclipse GS-Turbo
SkypeCOLON ltudsm
MiestasCOLON Philadelphia
CONTACTCOLON

Neperskaitytas pranešimas LtuDsm » 2008 03 15, 07:50

well,i kinda do have a tuned car,not from outside,but inside the engine bay, you can see some nice setup lol ,so if you want some pic, i could send it to you,i got Garrett GT35 Ball bearing turbo,750 cc injectors,tial bov,tial 44mm external wastegate,gm-maf setup (including maft genII and dsmlink) 7 cm intercooler piping.AFR,greddy oil catch can,slim fans.AFX Wideband,proec-b boost controller and just bought an EVOScan tool,its kinda loging software,that you connect to your stock ECU ,,so you could be able to see,what kind of stuff does your engine do ;) If you need pictures,let me know,ill deff send them to ya ;)
T & E GT3076R Ball Bearing Turbo,boost, Oil gauges,255 "Walboro"Fuel Pump,intakeandUICP,"Tial"BOV,"Tial" 44'wastegate,3'exhaust,750cc injectors,GM Maf sensor,Maft Gen II,Dsm Link,Wideband o2,Fidanza3.2clutch kit..

k-master
Dalyvis
PranešimaiCOLON 12
UžsiregistravoCOLON 2008 04 17, 12:53
MiestasCOLON LTU

Neperskaitytas pranešimas k-master » 2008 11 20, 21:43

dsm-poloz rašėCOLONHello, guys. My name is Roman, i'm working for russian tuning mag "Forsage".

I'm also member of russian DSM club, driving 2G (found this forum from a homepage link of some lithuanian guy who has registrated on our forum).

So I'm going to Vilnius in march (29feb-3mar) for holidays and would like to find some well-tuning cars to make photos and write stories of them - for the magazine.

So, guys, if you interesting and have mad cars (styling or engine), let me know! :) I already contacted to GroundZero guys but they aren't sure if they able to finish current project until I come. I will able to check this topic from time to time, or you can mail me at [email protected].

By the way, here is my homepage with cars photos I've made, enjoy - http://www.nice-cars.ru.
Zdrastvuj, Roman, ja dumaju mnogije zdes' horosho znajut russkij jazyk. Takcto dumaju ne objazatelno pisat' po anglijski. Hotia, smotrite kak vam udobnee :)

Vartotojo avataras
NASA
Dalyvis
PranešimaiCOLON 427
UžsiregistravoCOLON 2008 03 29, 14:27
AutomobilisCOLON Mitsu Lancer '08
SkypeCOLON secudo.lt
MiestasCOLON Vilnius

Neperskaitytas pranešimas NASA » 2008 11 20, 23:21

Zdrastvuj k-master, ja dumaju mnogije zdes' smotriat na datu pechyati na forume. Takcto dumaju ne objazatelno pisat' posle poloviny goda. Hotia, smotrite kak vam udobnee :)

BUTTON_POST_REPLY